Hi. I’m UX designer at Red Hat; living, working, permaculturing, and familying in Vermont.
I’ve spent the past decade and a half helping small businesses tell their story and achieve their goals using digital marketing. Now, at , I’m putting my energy towards marketing at the enterprise level.
User interface design
As part of an award-winning marketing agency I designed literally hundreds of websites. Data-informed and creative, the sites pumped life into existing brands and improved their bottom-line.
User experience design
Because following best practices and nervously hitting launch is only part of the game. As the design-voice of an internal think-tank for how to use data more, I’ve improved conversions using user research and testing.
- First designer at marketing agency. Helped grow to 3-person design team.
- Helped create an unbranded pattern library for agency. Strong interest in scaling design.
- Sat in developer roles and aided communications between design and engineering.
- Introduced critique to agency.
- Cut teeth in graphic design. I practiced typography, layout, and print at my first job out of college.
- Freelance work in the gift-economy.
- User experience
- User interface
- User research
- Graphic design
- Design systems
- Pattern libraries
- Frontend development
- Design critique
- Social media
- Email marketing